Comment on page
XDC Origin is a decentralized application (dApp) to create smart contracts and enable asset tokenization without custom programming expertise.
The purpose of XDC Origin is to simplify the process of token creation. Because this application automates smart contract creation and token generation, users do not need to be well-versed with the code construction.
With a comprehensive dashboard and user-friendly UI, XDC Origin serves as an advanced token generation dApp for XDC blockchain users. To create an XRC20 token on XDC Origin, complete the following steps:
- Visit XDC Origin.
- Connect your XDCPay wallet to create a token. Click on Connect Wallet if you already have an XDCPay wallet account. If you are a new user, visit the chrome web store and install the wallet extension. Create an XDCPay account and connect to XDC Origin.
- Once you have connected your wallet, click on Create XRC20. A form will appear asking for the basic information for the token.
- Enter the required details and click on Continue.
Enter the initial supply limit for your token. For example, you can set the initial supply limit to 100,000.
Click on Continue to proceed to the next step.
XDC Origin offers you a choice of functionality for your smart contract. It applies Burnable and Mintable functionality by default; however, you can choose Pausable based on your requirements.
Once you are ready with the feature selection, you can either save it as a draft or deploy it instantly.
If you save the draft, your token will be moved to the Deploy Saved draft section. This section is designed to allow users to manage the draft tokens using any of the three options: Deploy, Delete, and Edit.
However, if you continue to Deploy, your token will be deployed and you will receive a message for successful deployment with the contract details, including the contract address, transaction hash, minted tokens, and gas fee used in the process of deployment.
For the final step, import the total minted token to your XDCPay wallet.
1. Copy the contract address.
2. Go to your wallet.
3. Go to tokens and click on Add Tokens.
This action will open a form in which you can add the token contract address, token symbol, and decimal of the minted tokens. After you add the required details, click on Add. Now, the balance (total minted tokens) will be reflected in your wallet. Check the balance in your XDCPay wallet to ensure the tokens are accurately imported.